Tuesday, May 31, 2005

N. Korea,US and non-proliferation

I seriously do not know where the Non-Proliferation Treaty is heading ... maybe I do know and I guess that would be downhill. Its a perfect stalemate situation now with all the nuclear-power wannabes asking the US & co to strip. I see no reason why Iran and the rest of the wannabes should concede when the US is not. Mind you, I am not taking sides here ... all I am saying is, if you to choose to clap, you do so with two hands and unless both sides decide to budge and eventually compromise, I see no light at the end of the tunnel.

And in the meanwhile whats Uncle Sam doing parking 15 F-117s in S. Korea. Yes, I agree, North Korea needs to be dealt with ... but since when did individual nations start taking matters in their own hands and putting into action, their own private policing groups. OK, someone please slap me and ask me to wake up and smell the coffee, or should you make that 'oil'?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home