Monday, September 12, 2005

Mirror, mirror on the wall ... who is the best lenscrafter of them all?

I own a Canon DRebel with the 70-200 f/4L, 50 f/1.4 and the 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 EF-S. I will vouch for the Canon 'L' lens series with my blood. They are pure gems, all of them. The clarity and the tack sharpness that these lenses offer leave me failing for words.

But having said that, I was at Ritz Camera yesterday trying to find a place to print my Crater Lake Panoramic, and noticed a series of Sigma lenses which looked really impressive and probably 1/3X cheaper than the Canon L's.

I have heard a lot about the Sigma lenses, but havent found the courage to experiment by buying one. My philosophy so far has been: save up money and invest in the best (Canon L's).

Anybody out there care to share with me their first-hand Sigma experience and do a similar vouch? ... save me some serious $$ :)

6 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger cullen93elizabeth said...

Just passing by your blog and though you'd like this website.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Greg said...

Hello friendly Blogers if you are thinking about carpet stair treads and carpet stair treads Ideas for Home Construction projects. If you own a home and need to work on carpet stair treads then al I want to say is Yea.... I wood love to let you in on a secret about home repairs... People ask me all the time about carpet stair treads and they want to know simple ways to solve ther problems ...well I have the answers and If you go to http://stairs444.com carpet stair treads and go through the site you will find what you are looking for... what can I say butt get going ...

 
At 3:44 AM, Blogger Cute Indian Girl said...

This is a good blogsite. I was just surfing through your site. I am adding this blog to my bookmark.

Indian Girl

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger lenscrafter said...

good shot of crater lake, arun. did u use a pano head or just pivoted the cam around the exit pupil exis ? did u use PS to merge, or any other technique. would appreciate u sharing ur technique.

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous contractor said...

Some people believe that to create is great but build is like changing the past forever... If you want to create a beautiful home Visit contractor and you can see what a little change can create..

 
At 1:07 AM, Anonymous carpet care said...

Hey Great Blog! Need any information on cleaning Check out my web site carpet care it relates to carpet care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home